Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Goofy Seraphina

We have learned a lot about each other these past few weeks... Her trust in me and the dogs goes up every day.    She's even jumped up on the bed for a quick nap with the other dogs and me - though she still doesn't stay for long, preferring to burrow under blankets in the crate.

She gets eye drops about every 4 hours.  Any longer and her eye gets too dry.  You also should take it with you if you go out for a walk.  Sometimes she needs it a little sooner when she's out in the weather....  I've also found if you mix up how you give it her.. just not the same way each time in her eye - it goes faster and smoother.  Surprisingly - the routine is pretty easy though I had to use a reminder app for the first week; but now I don't as I've got the times down and it's just done quick and easy.  She for sure likes it cause I'm sure it makes her eye feel better. 



She is also starting to play with toys - though she won't let me see her yet.  I hear her playing while I'm working; but she stops when she me - but the toys are out so I know... and she knows I know! 

She is a completed snuggle bug while I'm working and sometimes I let her sit in my lap with a blanket while I work and one time I put her in my hoodie jacket all zipped up and she loved that.   She also loves kisses - though if she's snuggling with you - your stomach better not growl or she'll get all startled and jumped down and run away.... hahaha   - she's goofy in the most adorable way. 

She's quiet too - rarely barks....though sometimes my pups can get her to join in...


No comments:

Post a Comment