Monday, November 19, 2018

Dress Up Time!!!!

So the weather is chilly and Seraphina for sure doesn't like the cold - so it's been fun to see what clothes of Skeeters fit her.. which is most - her legs just stick out more!  But I end up rolling most things up for Skeeter so it works out for Seraphina.   She likes wearing clothes and puts her head in to help you out! 


But then I found the hats - Seraphina was not as much of a fan of the hats - yet, she was adorable so I took some pictures...
 And then look at this - how possibly cute can one dog be?   She got revenge though - when I took it off - I left the hat on the ground and she tore the pom pom on the top off in one second flat... however... I know how to make more pom poms so this won't stop the hat from coming back at some point!!  hahahah




No comments:

Post a Comment