Sunday, June 23, 2019

Updates


I've been busy and my updates got a way from me  - so I thought I should get out the ones I've been hoarding for while... sorry if I missed anyone... 

Little Frankie has settled in great with his new mom and fur sister, Koko.   As you can see, he loves her so much and of course he loves his mom too.  So happy for this little guy.  How freaking cute are they?!!!   This is just what I wanted for him.


Millie - (formerly Skye) was a puppy I fostered many years ago.  Now all grown up.  Unfortunately, she was recently diagnoses with Addison's disease, but quick action from her mom and family wiht the right medication got her back on track and feeling better.  Best Wishes and stay healthy!  

Just a cute picture of Lola (formerly Scully) and  Silas, enjoying some good beach time. 

This is Pippa, who at 5 years old - won't let a puppy win a tug a war battle since she's the boss!   


Slater with his fur brother Ruger at Christmas.  Both such good boys!





And an updated on my Skeeter... some people saw it on Facebook - but we took Skeeter to see the neurologist for her back... we found out that while she does have problems in 3 places in her spine, two luxating patellas in the back of the knees - what was worse - was the lung cancer with involvement in the lymph nodes that they found that make any other surgery impossible.  Cancer is most likely metastatic from one of her previous mammary tumors.  I have taken her in 3 times to have them removed after her primary surgery and still as the WSU - they found 2 that I hadn't spotted yet.   Devastating and uncurable.  However, we opted to do some chemotherapy and on her last treatment - her xray showed no progression of the cancer, even a possible bit of a reducement.    Also - good news... medication for her back has been working and she isn't dependent on her wheel chair; those she still has some motility issues. Very little symptoms from either her cancer or the treatment which is great.   As long as her quality of life is good - we will fight this.  She's still barking at the neighbors, licking faces and being the best desk dog-  Go Skeeter!











No comments:

Post a Comment