Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Bird and Ducks - Oh My!

So Seraphina likes to chase birds... This was discovered when one day I just happened to have a bunch of birds in my yard and desk...unusual...but Seraphina got to barking at them, got Sasha to join in and they chases birds all over the yard... Not even close to catching them;  but it was especially good to see Sasha join in - she doesn't see as well these days so it was nice to see her amped up.

But I thought I would be nice and this weekend I took her to the park where there are ducks... I thought she might enjoy them.   But no; new place was too scary on this visit - she was nervous watching the other people that were out - didn't seem to mind the other dogs - and half way around; just had had enough.   I held her and walked her over to the ducks; but she didn't care.  She's just nervous around new places - we will try again. 



  She loves to snuggle under blankets - I really like it when just her feet stick out!  The cutest!




No comments:

Post a Comment