Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Snuggles all around!

Lounging in her snuggle bed... Somehow she is adding blankets to snuggle in...they just seem to be multiplying and it's becoming quite her nest...
 Took her over to the neighbors last night and while she didn't want anything to do with their super friendly dog, she was also worried about my friends daughters who was doing cartwheels, she willingly jumped into my lap to watch everything going on and I would say was pretty relaxed in the safety of my lap, even fine with everyone petting her occasionally... baby steps forward for Sylvia!

I then ruined it later by vacuuming... She was in my room so I thought I could vacuum the living room but the noise scared her and she zoomed right through the living room, over the tile (gasp) and outside since the door was open... She came back in when the noise shut off and rested on a blanket in the dining room until she felt safe (treats didn't hurt either).  She doesn't seem to be bothered by the vacuum itself but it's likely she never heard it before....

No comments:

Post a Comment