Monday, March 10, 2014

A Walk In The Park

Sunday I took Sylvia to Randall Park... It's was a warm beautiful day and I knew it would be busy, but I thought she would enjoy all the new sights and smells!

She did pretty super... she stayed away from most people and other animals, veering away whenever they came near, but she enjoyed sniffing the trees and whatnot and I think by the end was feeling more confident.  Halfway through around walk - we took a rest and she left me put her up on my knee where she could survey all around her!  She didn't like the visit to the duck/geese pond though.. They are too noisy for her I think!



 She got to walk on all different types of surfaces and none of it seem to worry her much.  While her tail was down for the walk and she did lots of body shakes, I think it was a positive experience for her. 



 After walking across the bridge, I gave her kind of big treat... she jumped right down below to eat it in private!   When we got home about an hour and a half later, she was wiped and passed right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment