Monday, January 7, 2019

Updates

Seraphina is quickly settling into her new home.  It only took just a little bit and she starting sleeping on the bed!  Her and her rat terrier sister Abby - they get the zoomies together and are on their way to becoming fast friends.  What a great Christmas for Seraphina and she even got some fancy new clothes and I'm sure she will have the bestest 2019 !

 What a cute little pack of pups!





Look who I also  heard from -  Sebastian's dad Ryan!  Sebastian was my very first foster dog back in 2011  Over 7 years ago - now Sebastian is about 8 1/2 years old.

He's doing really well - has lots of tricks in his repertoire - a funny one being "Walk the Runways" which he will walk on his hind legs -  all for the mighty treats he gets!  




He's all grown up and his face has whiten quite a bit - but I still see that silly ssweet boy i fostered so long ago! 

I'm taking a break from New Rattitude fostering for the winter -  but I've got exciting news for next week and then I will be back to NR fostering when the weather warms up :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment