Friday, January 11, 2019

Introducing Frankie!!!

So right when I stopped fostering for the winter and my mandatory overtime ended - a saw a plea on Facebook from Wags to Rescue for emergency fosters - they took in 3 dogs fro a hording situation - were hoping to go back and get more - and needed fosters asap.... I couldn't help but raise my hand... Two days later - lilttle Frankie arrived! 



Frankie is a 5 lb little chihuahua mix - he has a broken tail in a few places; he has his baby teeth in addition to his adult teeth still in his tiny mouth - and he only has half a lower jaw - he's skinny; a little nervous and shy.   He was, we think, pick on by the other dogs; only fed hard food and possibly abused. 

When he first arrived to Wags - he was terrified... He would just go limp and give up if you picked him up but two days with  a Wags foster and now a week with me - you can see this little boy start to shine...He needs work on his houstraining skills, but he loves to eat his soft food - he's up for any and all treats you have.. he loves to nibble on soft toys and he gets the zoomies after he poops!  He's a character and I'm happy I was available to give him a soft spot to land...   Video ---> Zoomies


He's got an upcoming neuter and to get those baby teeth removed and I'm sure we will continue to see this little dudes personality come out..

No comments:

Post a Comment