Monday, June 15, 2015

Sienna is here...

Sienna arrived last night - finally got her home, bathed and she was raring to go.  New Rattitude sent her a toy with her information packet and she immediately got to chasing, tugging and chewing on it.   She was happy to be out of the crate and car rides for sure. 

She's got a cute little half tail that is just adorable especially when it's wagging away... She is also quite the jumper and will jump up right in your arms.  She seems to enjoy being in your arms or on your lap... She's a little quiet now as she is taking in her surrounds, but I'm sure we will see more of her personality in the coming days.  Sienna Video

 Her back has big black spots on it, but she's got a little of her head hair color mixed in the spots... And wait til I get pictures of her belly, she's got the best spots.  She loves herself some belly rubs but can't yet relax enough except for a moment or two. 
 My favorite thing.. she's got a tiny MOHAWK.... just a little bit of hair that stands up on the top of her head... I think it's going to be my petting spot! 

 She also has quiet the healed scar on her forehead where the hair isn't growing back.  It doesn't bother her at all and I don't know the story behind it, but it's over now.. :( I'm figuring a dog attack of some sort.. I think there's got a small spot or two above her eye too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment