Friday, January 10, 2020

Thorn learning to dog



Thorn has really come around.... while Cassie was here, he started to play with toys; learning to go inside and outside in the house.   He's had to readjust when Cassie went back to school and hang out with me more - but he has quickly gotten into my work routine and even spending some time on the desk napping... Difficult to see a new dog in Skeeter's space, but nice to have a buddy working with me too.  He really is a world class napper and burrower - so it's a good spot for him rather than keeping him in the xpen while I work.   He also asked me to continue to pet him today while working... Progress!!!  He also have a voice activated tail ------->Thorn's Voice Activated Tail

on my desk - all nice and cozy
Tonight he got his first case of the zoomies - chasing after the tail chaser toy... good to see him run and get some energy to him and not be so nervous around me.  He's also ready to learn the doggie door.  He actually asked to go outside twice tonight with some little whines... and he's been nosing the dog door.  He's pretty smart - i think he will have it figured out as soon as I just work with him this weekend.

He's still nervous - doesn't mind being held, but doesn't like being taken outside in your arms.  It's good that he's able to follow me outside now..  I think he really hates the cold - he so likes be toasty.  Not sure how he will feel about a sweater... or some pjs... hahaha... Get ready Thorn, it's happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment