Tuesday, October 23, 2018

It's Time to Walk!

Seraphina is a great walker!  She's got a good pace to her but definitely likes to stop and smell all the new things!     She is excited to see the harness and excited to get out and about.  Not interested in other dogs or people - she just wants to enjoy herself! 



She's doing well while I work - She loves this little cave bed that in my office and she checks in with my regularly to give her hugs and kisses (and eye drops!).  She doesn't want to be a desk dog or share space with Skeeter; but she is taking to sitting in my chair when i go to get more coffee...


 She loves her crate too - it's a wirecrate and in my room.  She sleeps in it at night with the door open... I also find her in there sometimes during the day... 





No comments:

Post a Comment