Sunday, March 25, 2018

Shae and shoes

Shae has a bit of a shoe fetish.  He hasn't chewed on them but only on a strap of one shoe; so I've just been making sure they are out of reach for him now.  But before that, it was interesting to see where I would find shoes... outside; in the kitchen; on my bed...

He startles at loud noises... The other day I slapped at a bug and he ran out of the room.  Sneezed while he was sleeping beside me and he ran outside.  It's pretty quiet and mellow here but I've also been working on talking to him a little louder and excitedly to get him used to different volumes and that it doesn't always equal scary.  Poor little guy 


 Him and Sasha get along as long as he doesn't try to play with her.  They are good napping buddies in my office.  i have two dog beds in my office and it's always a toss up on who will be where. 
They really look up to no good in this photo.  I think I caught them plotting

He also got to experience a bit of snow~  Ears stayed down but he was willing to go out in and run around (and pee!) so I call that a success!  And then the snow was gone in a hour so no more of that hopefully!  

No comments:

Post a Comment