Monday, March 5, 2018

Sunny Settles In

Sunny is doing great... She has even learned going out the doggie door - while still not completely housetrained - she is well on her way.  

Also - the snapchat filters pick up her face so I've been having a lot of fun capturing her and getting the different filters to work... This usually happens when I have a break at work and wake her up from her dogbed by my desk!



 Also - she love going on walks!   I have been taking just her cause she walks fast!  (or my dogs walk reallly slow) and thought she would appreciate a faster speed.  The good news too is that barking dogs in the yards we past by don't bother her at all.. She is more interesgted in the walk and all the good things to smell!

She reallly is a number 1 snuggler... She likes to be touching you in some way and cuddle up to you as long as possible. 





2 comments: