Friday, February 28, 2014

The ears say....

She has expressive ears... They are busy things letting me know how she is feeling... They do amazing twists and turns and they have been interesting to watch as she settles into her newest foster home...You can tell how comfortable she is by how low they go to her head and when she's listening to things, they twitch, twist and turn... I've never seen them all the way up, i think she has those "button ears" but we will see...


Ears down.. not sure what I'm wanting from her...

 relaxing...oh it's that retangle thing again... kind of boring...

why you making silly noises at me?

What is this thing in my face!  Can I eat it? 

She is super curious about things, but needs to feel super safe for that curiosity to come out and lucky us, she isn't bothered by the camera at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment