Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I am not a sunflower!


She's very sweet... She is doing pretty good in the crate at night but you can tell it's new to her... She barked the first night but now she settled in a a few minutes.  She's also quiet in the morning while I'm getting up to get her...   I would say she is about 85% housetrained;  she is using the doggie door on her own, but there has been a few accidents; so I'm also taking her out in regular intervals and rewarding with treats... I think she will be back to 100% in no time!  I think it's pretty common for them to regress in a new house and especially with new many dog smells that I'm sure are all this house. 

 Oh and not a fan of the clothes... if you can't tell by this look... She was like "WTF" with this sunflower costume... you could tell she really didn't like wearing a jacket either though she tolerated it without giving me the stink eye.  At least it's getting warm so it's not really needed, plus she has really thick, soft fur...

No comments:

Post a Comment