Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Little of Everything!

Scully, now Lola, is definitely a daddy's girl... She looks so happy and content... I just couldn't be happier for her! 

 


 Selma, now Pippa, is getting that energy out by going on lots of walks and being on critter control!  She's doing great in Oregon with her new family and really settling in. 
 Skinner is being transported up from California and this poor little 8 lb pup isn't liking the car rides so much... I'm sure he'll be a happy camper once his feet on ground and he can settle in!  He should be here tonight! 

 One of my favorite pictures of Mulder, mid-jump... He's doing great and seems to be healing from his skin owie... I think he will really enjoy Skinner here... He seems much more playful and more energetic this week, probably cause he's feeling better.
 So Skittles is heading home today.. I think he will be glad to get home but I enjoyed him and his little groans that he does all the time...


No comments:

Post a Comment