Monday, July 28, 2014

Yipee Skippee!


I know I said he came last week, but he actually didn't get to my house until yesterday. There was a transportation flubub and I was out of town... but it doesn't matter, cause he's here and he's ADORABLE!

Picked him up from the Rattiefest and foster mom Julee had kept him overnight... He sure loved loved playing with all the ratties that were there! (Pictures to come)  I loved it too cause he was an exausted little puppy when he got to Yakima!

He's about 7lbs, full tail and about 6 months old... He wasn't sure what to make of the new surroundings, but was quite as a peep in his crate last night and full of tail wags this morning!  



 He's a snuggler and just was happy and content to rest up after his busy day... I look forward to getting to know more about him!


No comments:

Post a Comment