Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pearly Whites!

Sabrina is so sweet - gentle player, she likes to play tug, gnaw on chews... I love it, you really get to see her teeth and she's got really great pretty teethies!!  She's learning a bit about what is toy that is okay to chew on and what is not, but she's pretty good about it... She does love herself a paper towel to shred if she finds one lying around!

She is also house trained.. She doesn't use the doggie door really but as long as we take her out, she goes potty and she'll got out on her own if the back door is open. 


 My favorite picture right here above - one little fang hanging out! 




Sabrina has had many names in her shelter life... 5 in fact!  One of them was Spike - I couldn't for the life of me, figure how she was named Spike of all things... But then I saw these pictures Cassie took while playing with her and I was like oh... Vampire teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment