Monday, February 4, 2013

Rasberries!

 The cutest thing I have learned about Scarlett this past weekend?  When she falls asleep, her tongue falls out of her month.... And then when she wakes up?  It takes a bit for her to put it back in!   So adorable! 
We've been working with her to get her to eat more... She's quite the fussy little eater... I think once she settles in and gets to know the routine, she will do better... Today she ate quite a bit of some Evanger's soft food and I'll start mixing in some kibble in it tomorrow and see how she does. 

She also was much more playful today, chasing after a little squeeky toy.. I finally heard her bark... at Sasha even... and they had a bit of a bark war before settling back down... Not sure what they were saying to each other, but I hope they both got their points across!




No comments:

Post a Comment