Sunday, December 30, 2012

Meetin' & Greetin' on the Weekend

Silver came up with me today to meet Chevette and help me bring her to Yakima to meet her new parents...Silver did great, a little whine now and again to let me know she was in the crate in the backseat, but other than that, she settled down and enjoyed the ride...She also did good meeting the other dogs and foster parents - and while chilly, both dogs really enjoyed the snow!

 Silver also went to a pet store this weekend just to see how she would do... She did great - very curious about other dogs and enjoyed exchanging sniffs!  She accepted pets from people and even a little boy who was very respectful and gently pet her while I held her in my lap.  Also much more easy on the leash and no problems with walking or following me through the store.  No potty accidents either! 



  I also found a ball that I thought she might like... a soft and squishy ball rather than a tennis ball... She totally loves it!  Chased it all over the house!  Chewed it, shook it, all kinds of rattie fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment