Monday, November 26, 2012

Guess Who's Here!

Shorty is here!  He came up from California last night and thanks to a trip that my daughter made over to Seattle, she was able to pick him up and bring him to Yakima this afternoon...

I don't know too much about him yet... He's nervous but very lovey dovey.  He's been VERY busy checking out the new digs, taste testing all the toys, stole a sock and tried to nibble a shoe.  He listened well when I told him "no" to the shoe but I missed the sock and found one in the doggie bed, which he loves to take the new toys to.   He even followed by dog Sasha out the doggie door, which is super! 


He's a cover snuggler for sure and really likes the fleece blanket Cassie just made.   He's learned the important lesson already of what happens when you walk away from a yummy cow hoove and Sasha gets it.  He whined a bit about it, tried staring her down, but a growl or two from Sasha and he decided to get a new toy and move on... good move Shorty!


  After a bath, some good food, a potty break and lots of checking out the place, he has settled down to a nice quiet nap right beside me, I'm sure he is exhausted - I really look forward to getting to know him and share what I find out in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment