Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saul's weekend update!


Saul is finally bonding with Cassie!  She came home this weekend from college pretty sick - (must of caught it from me, poor thing (snicker)) and spend lots of time recouping on the couch... and she and Saul did great together with the sleeping and even cuddled some under the covers with no growling at her... they bonded over their sleeping I guess!

He also got some play time in with her when she was up to it and all and all had a great time with her.   He sure is getting into playing and loves little round stuffed toys.  Still working on the "bring back to me" part but he's fun to play with.  I'm going to start working with him to see if I can get him to play "tug"


Have been trying the different animal sweaters on Sual to see if one fits really well.  It's already getting pretty chilly here... The one that fit best was a halloween costume and I don't think he really appreciated it but I think he looks adorable!
 (he should be glad that pink bunny outfit at his feet didn't fit - darn it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment