Thursday, October 13, 2011

Saul-a-Snooze

Another small but important breakthrough with Saul tonight... he took a long nap on my lap!  first time he has been comfortable enough to not want to snuggle under the covers or nap in his crate. And he has napped beside me, but never on my legs until today.   Of course it helped that he was getting belly scratches for quite a bit before he passed out..but whatever works!

going

going

gone


Saul also did some beetle hunting in my living room tonight.  How a beetle got into my house i don't know, but Saul was quite fascinated by him and chased him all around for about 20 minutes before I took the beetle outside for some peace and quiet.  It was quite entertaining.  I think Saul might have tried a taste test but found it not up to par...lucky beetle!

this is just my favorite picture to date... how cute is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment