Friday, June 24, 2011

Endings and Beginnings....

So Sebastian is with Ryan and Nik now in his 'fur-ever' home.  They are thinking about keeping the name Sebastian, which i would understand if they didn't, but neato if they did.  Time will tell as they get to know this little man better in the upcoming days. 

Sebastian did great on the ride trip up to CleElum, but he had some stinky gas... geez!  Must of been nervous to what was going on.

I did fine with giving him over to Ryan, who was super nice and I know will be good dog parent to him, but I admit I had a moment when I drove away and saw him look at me like "hey, where you going". 

I wish Sebastian all the best and have such happiness that his journey has brought him to a good home and a good life.  As he is my first foster dog, he will always have a special place in my heart.  He is such a good little dog and it was wonderful to see him come out of his shell these past few weeks... and maybe I will see him at the Rattitude Foster reunion in August that Ryan said he might be coming to. :) 

1 comment: