Friday, August 24, 2018

Updates

Slater - he went home on Monday - His new name is Ruger - cute!   I got to meet his fur brother Dale who sure looked interested in meeting him. and was super sweet.  Ruger was shy with his new parents; but I knew he would warm up soon enough.  I forgot to get any pictures like a dork but got his on the ride home:


Then I got these videos from his mom on day 1 Slater iin his new home and then day two was this this one Ruger Playing with Dale

I'm so happy to see him playing with his new brother!   I know that will make him so much happier than with my grumpy and sleepy girls.  Yay! 


ah Saul... so good to see him!  His mom checked in with me to let me know he's doing well and is loving the hot summer.... Saul was adopted nearly 7 years ago!  WHAAAA - how time flies... November of 2011 was when he was adopted.   I just love seeing his face!

and here is Shae who is now named Stanley looking so happy...He is now walking around the neighborhood like a champ and all confident.  He is learning some commands ... He even got to go to his mom's work and did super!  She tells me that he is just in love with his sibling Crash and they are BFF's.   I couldn't be more thrilled for this boy.  He was a challenge for me and it's good to see hiim in the right home with the right people where he can just thrive... Yay Stanley!!



I'll be taking a break for a bit for a vacation and then I will be be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment