Sunday, April 29, 2018

I'm Adopted!




Yes, It has happened for Shae.  He has found his forever family and so much sooner than I expected!  He'll be over in Western Washington with his mom and dad and he has a fur sibling Krash - who will show him the ropes of his new family life.  

He went home on Friday after a meet where Shae was so  excited for a new dog to play with.  Krash is also a rat terrier so we expect them to be playing in no time.  (and I know Shae hopes for some nap snuggles.)

I've heard from his family already and so far he is adjusting well,  They will continue his journey of trust and self confidence and I know Shae will be a happy confident dog in the future.  Yeah!



We will be taking a month break while we go on vacation... but I will be back in June with new foster adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment