Saturday, April 14, 2018

Happy Shae!

Shae was so patient earlier this week while I was working; but I could tell he was bored... When I was finally done for the day; he did his body waggin and his silly grins... He was so excited that I was going to come out too!  We all  went outside and enjoyed the rest of the sunny day here... He even got a case of the rattie runs!

He doesn't fetch; but he sure likes chasing toys and sometimes gives them some shakes. It was fun to see him just enjoy himself and the nice day!



I also had some work done on my air conditioner and while Shae did a little barking him in the house at him; he didn't mind him in the yard - preferring to stay in the house and then to just check on him.  He's getting better at having guests come over... still scared; but it seems to be getting shorter.




No comments:

Post a Comment