Friday, March 30, 2018

Busy Week for Shae

So we have had a busy week.  Shae got his neuter surgery on Monday.  He was a tired, drugged up boy for sure and quickly earned himself a cone/donut.   




Now that's it's been a little less than a week; he's feeling better; can maneuver in the cone through the doggie door no problem!   We'll let him out of the donut on Monday.  Good news too; he is showing himself to be housetrained this week.  I thank Sasha and Skeeter for helping him in that part!

I've also been getting to know Shae better and while he's still very  nervous; he does come and check in with me and lets me scratch him under the chin.  He also sleeps in the office with me for most of the day.

I feel bad for him for as timid as he is; but we are working pulling him out of his shell, bit by bit

No comments:

Post a Comment