Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sunny days

Sunny is here and what an adventure we had!   First I got stuck on Saturday in Yakima due to weather conditions.  Luckily Skittles mom, Angela helped me out and picked up Sunny and kept her overnight.


Happily I was able to pick her up on Sunday, but I stayed too long and I didn’t want to drive in the dark while it was snowing - so we ALL (did I not mention I brought Sasha and Skeeter for a fun road trip) at my friends house.  It was a crazy busy night, but we all got to know each other and everyone were great troopers.  Thanks Chelle and Isa for letting the crazy group of us stay the night!   Isa, took some great pictures and we headed home at 5 in the morning Monday!  That was eventless and we were all happy to be home’.
Such a sweet smile for this little girl


Skeeter can nap anywhere...
Sasha just loves car rides so much



More news about her later  as we get to know her more- but she was called Booboo by her previous foster home - so I’ve taken to calling her Sunny BooBoo - keeps the S and it's fun to say and is super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment