Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tadaaa! Summer is eatin' healthy!

I have found a couple of vegis and fruits that Summer will eat.. She is a HUGE fan of banana's. and will eat them whenever I get them.. I like them too and now I have to share them with 3 dogs, but it's all good.. and then one night I got her to eat a few carrots, however, carrots 3-6 were left on the rug uneaten.  I even got a video of the carrot eatin'!  Carrot Eatin' video <----

Everyday she relaxes a bit a bit more and gets a little more active.. Today she tried engaging Skeeter is play by running real fast around her and playbows for quite a bit of time... super cute but Skeeter wasn't haven't it so she had to settle for me :)

She gets very excited to see when Cassie comes home... She's even takin to looking out the front door when she things she hears her car..


2 comments:

  1. We live in CT, is it possible to adopt from that far away? Our 16 year old Rat Terrier passed away in June and Summer seems to have a similar personality, right down to the Summer's voice video...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you can always put in an application. I believe you just have to make the arrangements for pick up since it's so far away. You can go to http://newrattitude.com/adopt.htm for more information!

    ReplyDelete