Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sleepy Mulder...

Skinner left yesterday for life in Everett with his new foster sibling Buster.  He has many fun times ahead with Buster, he is a fun outgoing rat terrier that was all about playing with his new brother.  :) 

Mulder continues to recover and I saw a crazy leggy sleep position again,  I love to see them!

Chirpy Mulder  <--- He chirped today during his nap...  

Tuesday he gets his stitches out and I'm so excited for him! He's slowing coming off of pain meds and is doing well.  I hope he can be off of them completely by the time he heads back for his LAST visit to the vet...

Many thanks to Animal Medical Services and Dr. Wells (who's last day was Friday and she got to see him before she left on Friday).  They all took excellent care of Mulder and have been so helpful with the many many many many questions and concerns I had!  Love them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment