Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hoodini aka Sheldon...

Sheldon has a new career as an escape artist!  He has escaped 4 times out of his crate/s.  I had him in a plastic crate at night and while I was at work  At night, fine.  Then I would come from work and he would be out!  Turns out 3 of the 5 clips were not snapped down and he could squeeze himself through.  Wouldn't do it at night, only during the day... took me a bit to figure out... Once I put him in the crate while at work with Sammy... a bigger crate - wire... came home...and was greeted by a happy Sheldon at the door while Sammy just looked at me from the crate...like...no fair!  Turns out the top lid of the crate doesn't latch very tightly and again, him and his little body can squeeze though... However - no accidents in the house at all each of these times so that's good news!  And now the crates will be double checked for latches before heading off to work!  No fair to have him roam the house while Sammy looks on....


Sammy (left) and Sheldon (right) making a beeline towards something they can have a pee war on!
Sleepy Sheldon's cute face!
Loves gnawing on bully sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment