Monday, September 5, 2011

Barkin' Saul

So we think Saul has been debarked because he's got a really raspy bark... Poor thing, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.  And at least its easy enough to tell the difference between him and Sasha.  :)  he's not really a barker, but turns out you can get him going if you want.  And so can Sasha... she can be such a little trouble maker!


Saul is off to the vets tomorrow to check on his incision from his neuter surgery.  I think he is a secret licker and needs some antibiotics too keep it from getting infected as it looks pretty irritated.  Looks like I might have to use the cone on him to get that all healed up.  But he is really super sweet and really bonding to my daughter Cassie but I'm going to clip his nails tonight as they are pretty scratchy when he plays with her.  So it will probably be a bit longer before he likes me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment