Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paws in the Pool Day in Yakima

Today was the last swim day at Franklin Pool which is an outside pool so the Humane Society was putting on their fifth annual "Paws in the Pool" day where all dogs are welcome to go swimming.  Now, my previous foster Indigo (which used to be Shelly) couldn't get enough of the water and would have loved this but I wasn't so sure if Tucker would enjoy it so I thought we would check it out...

Tucker did not really enjoy himself.  He didn't mind all the dogs around and there was alot of sniffing action, but he was a little scared of the water... i did managed to coax him in and he was so cute swimming around, but he wanted right out and wouldn't even think  of going back in.. I think we were there for about 20 minutes.  But it was fun.  I think next year, we will go for sure.. even Sasha.. who doesn't mind the water but does mind other dogs (but we are working on that!).  Poor little Tucker, it was a lot for him but he did really well and tried to be brave.. He fell asleep in the back of the car by the time I was out of the parking lot...

ummm... i don't know about this

But it looks like fun!

Can I changed my mind?
fine... I'm swimming now

splish splashing

maybe it's not so bad...

I'm getting out of here!

that was exausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment