Monday, August 22, 2011

Leapin' Tucker




Another successful day in the crate while I was at work.. yeah!  He's really getting the routine down... Him and Sasha kind of lost their minds this weekend though... I had people in the front yard digging to find a water leak... People coming in the house, going under the house... Then a big re-arrangement of my hobby room and dining room - by the end of the day, these two reminded me of couple of kids who had too much sugar.. Running around like maniacs, barking at everything, getting underfoot - way too much stimulation for them and not enough one on one attention... But the house is all rearranged nicely and they quickly have gotten back to normal... Right now I have one on each side of me taking a nap and I'm thinking of joining them!

No comments:

Post a Comment