Monday, June 20, 2011

May I Please Have Another....

So I found a little widget for seeing YouTube videos on the blog and my phone will upload them automatically... so that's kind of cool.  Here we go...

Sebastian and Sasha on youtube - seems Sebastian thought he could convince Sasha to give up her treat after he demolished his... She ran into my room and told him very (or not so very) kindly... I don't think so!

We took Sebastian over to a friends house that had a new puppy... He kind of jumped on the puppy when he first saw him (scared us kind of), but he was just excited... Once he had a moment to calm down, he just sniffed the puppy.  Kind of a bummer the puppy never reallly woke up.  Good news:  no attempted marking or pottying over at Amber's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment